Shapefile is commonly used GIS format while spatialite is a spatial extension of SQlite. It provides Geo database functional like PostGIS, Oracle. In this article we will provide you the pictorial tutorial for Shapefile SHP to SQlite conversion.
Shapefile SHP to SQlite conversion
- Go to IGIS Map Tool login if already registered otherwise sign up.
- Tap on switch to button on top right side, drop down list will open then choose converter shown in below screen.
- When you clicked converter then new screen will pop-up shown below. Where you can upload your Shapefile from data set of your system or from google drive or from drop box. You can also use your uploaded file from My Drive.
- Once your shapefile get uploaded choose the format and CRS (Coordinate Reference System) and output format list are provided on screen.
- Choose the SQLITE and click on Convert File. Now you can download the converted file and file will publish on map.
So, this is all about the Shapefile SHP to SQLITE conversion. We try our best with pictorial representation of steps of conversion. If still you are facing any problem then contact us or comment below.
You can also see conversion video tutorial –
More on Conversion: