Do you want to read and write your GIS data easily in excel sheets? Have you extracted and downloaded kml file from Google Earth or Google map and want to Edit or read your data normally in CSV format?. So today we are discussing on How to convert KMZ to CSV.
KMZ is a zipped version of KML that contains a KML file in it. It is a file format used to display geographic data in Google Earth and Google Maps and CSV is a simple file format used to store tabular data, such as a spreadsheet or database. Files in the CSV format can be imported to and exported from programs that store data in tables, such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc. Converting GIS data file from KMZ to CSV format is just a few click process with Info GIS Map Converter Online.
Convert KMZ to CSV
- Go to http://map.igismap.com/converter/ and just drag or upload your KMZ file from your system or access the file from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Once the file upload is completed, select the output file format we want to convert it into i.e. CSV. and for setting up the conversion process set the Coordinate Reference System accordingly and Convert the file.
- Now We have successfully converted KMZ to CSV. IGIS map converter allows you to download or delete your new CSV file format.
- We can publish the CSV file as map to see the content in the file or to check the conversion.
- You can also search locations, add new datasets, edit layers and style the map according to your choice and requirements. As IGIS Map Converter Tool provides many benefits other then just conversion of data. This tool provides us to generate this published map in PDF or as image format.
If you face any problem during implementing this tutorial, please let us know. Feel free to comment in given comment box.