GPX is a common GPS data format for software applications supported by major GPS devices and KMZ is a file format used to display geographic data in Google Earth and Google Maps. Converting GIS data file from KMZ to GPX format is just a few click process with Info GIS Map Converter Online.
IGIS Map Converter
IGIS Map converter is an incredible tool for data file conversions. It will translate KMZ data used by Google Earth and GPS devices and convert them by one click to GPX or GPS format which is also used in software like OziExplorer, Google Earth and GPS devices.
IGIS Map Converter also supports more other vectors and rasters GIS/CAD formats and more than 4000 coordinate reference systems. If the coordinate system of your input data is not present or not recognized correctly, it is possible to assign the correct one. IGIS Map Converter makes it possible to transform your data to any other coordinate reference system.
KMZ to GPX- Convert
- Go to http://map.igismap.com/converter/ and you will see the home page of IGIS map converter.
- Now just drag or upload your KMZ file from your system or access the file from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Once the file upload is completed, select the output file format we want to convert it into i.e. GPX.
- Now We have successfully converted KMZ to GPX. IGIS map converter allows you to download or delete your new GPX data file.
- We can publish the GPXfile as map to see the content in the file or to check the conversion. You can also search locations, add new datasets, edit layers and style the map according to your choice and requirements.
- IGIS Map Converter Tool provides many benefits other then just conversion of data. This tool provides us to generate this published map in PDF or as image format.
Info GIS Map supports most of the commonly used GIS or AutoCAD files like Shapefile SHP, KML, KMZ, CSV, TopoJSON, GeoJSON, GML, DXF, GeoTIFF, NetCDF, GRIB, HDF5, OSM, PBF, and many more raster and vector files.
If you face any problem during implementing this tutorial, please let us know. Feel free to comment in given comment box.
More on Conversion: